Re: GROOPFEST

Eric Chun wrote:

> Frank Miller used to charge $5.00 per signature, which
> was donated to charity.  John Romita Jr. used to charge
> $0.25 per signature, which was donated to charity.
> Maybe that's a good idea.

I still go with the "personalized" meaning "personalized": that is, if
Sergio signs his name, it's TO someone. Same with sketches. At least
it shows those who are trying to sell them off later for what they
are. That way the folks who just want something to treasure over time,
get what they want (and I assume Sergio doesn't mind those), and the
other people just look silly.

Kevin