Thanks

I feel so welcome!

I mean you guys think I'm SO special that my return is second only to the
topic of college ruled notebooks!  I must be dreaming, I had no idea I was so
important to you all!

(BTW, Nate, since no one else can read this I guess it's OK to discuss our
plans of Groop domination).

Could someone please give me a brief synopsis of the recycled and overdone
running jokes of the last 8 weeks?

I would also like to know what software everyone used to design his website.
I too am unhappy with the limitations of Netscape Composer.

I love you guys!

-TGD

PS:  My personal stand is we go with engineering style writing tablets.
They're spiral bound on the top so that even freak lefties can use them.
They are also partitioned with a red line right down the middle of the pages,
which are yellow, so people with split personalities don't have to fight with
themselves over prime writing territory.