Re: Defending the box & Groo Cards

>~~~~ It has nothing to do with what other people  think, the incident made
>me realize that maybe 20 bucks was a little too much for it.  Then ME
>explained that it's a limited edition, and now it makes sense.  But you're
>right, usually I could give a rat's tookus what others think, that's why I
>still wear this black eye patch and poofy shirt every day.
>
>~Nate~ Aaaarrrrr matey.

Aaaarrr--- I spy a kindred, soul! Shiver me thimber!

the knight,
(sorry for the lateness of this response, haven't checked my mail since
thursday since i've been walking around wearing a black eyepatch serving
drinks to thirsty landlubbers... i didn't wear my poofy shirt though, there
wasn't much cause to dress so nice, since i was tending the bar and there
was spilling of drinks ;) gotta go read the rest of the posts of this weekend)

-"All right! That's it! It's gotten Silly!"
        John Cleese, Monty Python's Flying Circus