RE: Thanks

Hi guys/grrls!

They're spiral bound on the top so that even freak
lefties can use them.

Who are you calling a freak?  I'm tired of you snobbish
"college bound" notebook guys riding us poor lefties!
And discriminating against us with right handed desks!

Yes, lefties are freaks -- FREAKS!!! FREAKS!!! That's what everyone tells me anyway ... when they see that I use a computer mouse with my left hand ...

But, I understand that they're just jealous of the ob-
vious superiority and legendary modesty of us lefties.
I mean, lefties are clearly superior.  Righties can't
use a mouse and the [Page Up] and [Page Down] keys on
the keyboard at the same time ...

See you.

Eric