Re: Message From the Real Erin (Confused yet?)

> ~~~~ Hey Erin!  According to Gary, you're not going to die! SO, I guess
> I'll see you at the 2890 Toga party, and the 3671 Extra-speed metal retro
> concert, and the 13580764 Brain Suck Finals. (Manchester vs. New New New
> York.)

Manchester United will play Palmeras in Toyota Cup in Tokyo this November and
at World Club Cup in Rio this Janauary.

Did I err?,  Sorry  Nate   errrrr.... Erin (which one is his correct name
right now?),  I meant Manchester United - the European Champions and the
treble winners.  I thought you started to like sports.

 Azamin.