Re: Sports/Future GROO!

>Did I err?,  Sorry  Nate   errrrr.... Erin (which one is his correct name
  I thought you started to like sports.

> Azamin.

~~~ No, I'm just excited about being alive for them a millenia from now....
as long as I'm Erin.  I wonder if there will be GROO then?  You'll probably
have to buy it as a special cortical stimulator, where you stick it in your
eye and it feeds a multimedia version of GROO into your brain... but I'm
sure it'll still have the same jokes.

~Na.. uh, Erin.  (I think this is my 6th post of the day, I'll quit now
before I break any records... and by tomorrow, I promise, no more Erin jokes.)
Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com
PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com