Re: mice?

I'm a northpaw by birth but a few years ago I read a book about
ambidexterity that suggested it is a good idea to do stuff with both hands.
Of course I started doing everything I could with my left hand including
writing, teeth-brushing, using a fork, etc.

I found using the mouse with the left hand a bit awkward at first but now I
prefer it that way. And that wheel mouse works way better in the left hand.

~Vaughn Seward (cFlat7)