Re: Upon meeting Groo . . .

I press the "Arm" button on the car alarm remote.  As the "doot-doot"
distracts Groo, I reach into my pocket and pull out my trusty tub of
toxic orange goo (Aka Old Dutch Cheese Dip), open it up, and toss it his
way like some hellish tear gas grenade.  Then, when he's finished it
(before I can blink), and I feel he is quite sedated, I pull out my
giant sized ink eraser and rub him out of the real-world.  Of course,
I'd keep the eraser bits and mail them to Gary.....  <evil grin>

Still,
Erin.