New Cartoon/web site

Hello everyone. In light of last weeks barrage of Groo-related movie quotes, I thought I'd share the following information:
A coworker of mine has a relatively new website and he's asked me to contribute a cartoon each week. If anyone is interested, the site's address is: www.gotmovietrivia.com. Got Movie Trivia's topic concerns movie/film trivia and famous movie quotes.
The cartoon is entitled "Pinched Films". "Pinched Films" takes two movies (which are very dissimiliar in nature) and infuses a character from one film with the setting of another film. Sometimes it's funny and sometimes it's not, but it's something I think some of you might find interesting. There are two cartoons available to view at this time.
(How many of you ordered the Groo lunchbox?)
Grooly,

finn