Back Online

Howdy Groop,

I'm back online, have sporadic internet access, and can access email
(sorta).

So if anyone is interested I am temporarily at grooless@yahoo.com

And I got my first instalment of Groop posts forwarded to me since the
end of March. Nooooooo  - Gary don't count up and tell me how many
posts I missed !

Good news is my Comic store agent, (Mark One Comics and Games, Victoria
Street, Hamilton, New Zealand - free plug) Has been keeping all
Sergio/Mark etc publications and reprints for me until I return to NZ
for a big Groo-Hit. Which is pretty darn good customer service since I
don't pay him till I get back.

All praise Chris from Mark One.

Good to start hearing from you groopers again.

Cheers

Greg Craill
Sunbaked in Saudi