Groo News from M.E.

The panel times for San Diego haven't changed.  The panel about my
non-Sergio work is Thursday at 4:30.  The panel on GROO is Friday at
1:30.

Tom Luth will probably only be at the con on Friday.  Stan, Sergio and
I should be there the whole time.  All of us, plus Scott Allie (our
Dark Horse editor) will be on the GROO panel.

As of today, Sergio doesn't know if he'll have a table in the dealer's
room.  He didn't order one but they saved one for him anyway.  So your
guess is as good as mine or his...but either way, he'll be there.

I will be rushing around like a crazy person for most of the con, but
don't let that intimidate you.  Please come up and say howdy and
identify yourself as an on-line Grooper.  I will be doing an hour of
autograph-signing on one of the four days (they keep moving the time
around) if you want stuff signed, or grab me whenever I'm within
grabbing range.

Looking forward to seeing most of you there!

Mark Evanier
PMB 303
363 S. Fairfax Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90036-3124