Convention

Wish I could go, have fun all who do.

> All of us, plus Scott Allie (our
> Dark Horse editor) will be on the GROO panel.

If a friendly Grooper out there is going to the Groo Panel, and happens
to snap a "Groop" photo of Sergio, Mark, Stan, Tom, and Allie at the
panel and scan/email it to me I would be appreciative.

Also pics of the Groopers who get together there would be cool. I'm
trying to make it stateside in early October for a week or so, west
coast area. Would really like to meet up with as many Groopers as
possible.

Take care all,

Greg Craill
NZ Grooper in the Mad East