Comic Con & Spam

Hi Folks!

I nominate Gabe to deal with all future Spam that comes on the Groo Line.  No one can cuss like a sailor!  If that doesn't work, we'll sic Shane of Kevin on them and blow up their computers.

I've been home from family vacation for a couple hours and I'll be leaving for San Diego in about 7hrs. (I'm flying this year)  I will say "Hi!" to all for you, Azamin.

I will be there Thursday & Friday, so I will miss Scott.  The logical place for the rest of us to get together is at the the Groo panel on Friday.

Gotta get organized real quick, bye for now -Gary G.