Friday the 13th

Well, since I'm sure 80% of the list is on their way to San Diego, here's
something for the rest of us "non-San Diego" folks to ponder..... it's
Friday the 13th.  If there was going to be an official GROO day, would this
be it?  The only other candidate would be April Fools day, but I think
Friday the 13th is a better fit, since bad luck is more closely associated
with GROO (or those people around him)....

~Nate~ Who's practically all alone today at work.... aaahhh the quiet.
Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com
PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com