Re: Chad & Mike's posting

Okay, which Erin is it this time? Is it the first Erin, who we all
thought was dead? or the second Erin, girlfriend of Gary's son? or the
third one, who really didn't exist? or was that the dead one? or was the
one who died the girlfriend of Garys' son? ( and what about Maluuluu's
Dunobian Vortex Proposition?,  Did Erin have anything to do with that? )

--
Groosum - " Groo for President! "