RE: Chad & Mike's posting

>Never!  The Erin joke will never die!  The Groop doesn't let running jokes
>go so easily (right Sparky? : )

~~~ I am the living example.

~Nate~ More than a little depressed that I wasn't at the con. damnit.  But
on the upside, I framed and hung the cover to TWE1 that Shane had Sergio,
ME, and Stan Sakai sign at last year's con.  It's right in my new office.
Sergio even drew a little guy on the table reacting to the pic.  (If anyone
cares, you can see it on the AKF site under APPETIZERS, and then Cover
TWE1.  It's pretty neat.  http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics  )
Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com
PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com