Groo Dreams Revisited

Hi all! I just thought I'd write to tell you about this dream I had:

Groo was in concert (yes, with a "band". I don't remember everyone in the band, excaept that John Entwhistle was the bassist), and we were following him from city to city. We were "Groo-Heads).

Love, from,

Tracy Unirabbit, Inventor of the famous Fried Squirrel which Tastes Batter Barbecued

P.S. Speaking of squirrels...Squirrel are you out there lurking?

P.P.S. For all of you oldbies, Larry is here in town visiting. ANy messages for him?