The "Erin" running jokes.

Hi.

Guess what?  The same kind of thing happen on my other mailing list (my
former classmates at the university list which intended as a place for
us to still have  contects among us).  There is a friend of mine who is
a male which suddently changed his property name to a female one and
then suddently out of nowhere, a female friend of mine  also changed his
property name to a male one.  maybe the Erin phenomenon had infected my
other mailing list or maybe it was caused by me as I always sign as
"Groo" in that mailing list.

Azamin
Malaysian representative to Groop.
btw, what was that Erin full name?  I forgot that one and I deleted
e-mails about the "Erin" thing..