Good Posts

~~~ Yeah,[Larry] "get your butt back on the list."

I agree with Nate.

~~~Gary and I should contact that bidder

I agree with Shane.

~~~I think it would be great if others would send him their opinions

I agree with Shane again.

~~~He's [Larry] sorely missed.

I agree with Chris.

I'd also probably agree with Erin and Erin, my sons' girlfriends, Becky and Becky, my wife and former girlfriend of one of my sons, and Claire, who is my daughter, not to be confused with Future Claire, who will probably be a girl friend of one of my sons one of these days and, of course, Cyber Erin who never really existed, unless she is dead.

-Gary "agreeable" Grossmann