Re: compost

I was at the panel and I raised my hand when Mark asked
if anyone was here from the mailing list.

I was sitting in the middle of the room wearing a Green hate with
CP in gold on it for Calpoly. The panel was very cool. I didn't
know about any plans to have people meet from the mailing list.

--Ken

Right before the Groo panel, M.E. asked how many people
in the room were on the Groo mailing list.  5 people
raised their hand (Gary, Josh, Shane, me, and ?).  I
think the 5th person was Dana Gabbard.  Gary, Josh, and
I were sitting in the front row.  May have pictures of
the panel later (if they come out).