From: Shane Clarke <sac@foolarchy.com>
To: groop@groo.com <groop@groo.com>
Date: Monday, August 16, 1999 7:59 AM
Subject: Voicing my opinion...

Okay.. I've tracked down Garys Ebay culprit.

I've even sent him an email. I've seen this person on Ebay before.

I think it would be great if others would send him their opinions. After
all his email is open to the public via Ebay.

Here's what I've sent him.

I'm rather curious as to why you'd be selling this for $10?

I mean, they're free at the San Diego Comic Con, and Sergio is always kind
enough to autograph just about anything for anyone.

In fact, the sad thing is.. because of things of this nature, Sergio will
no longer do doodles in his so called 'Fans' sketchbooks... because some of
his so called 'Fans' turn around and sell them profit.

Selling comic books is one thing. Selling original art is another. Both of
these are acceptable. But selling something that was free and that Sergio
autographed for you... that is something altogether entirely different.

Just voicing my opinion... don't be bothered by it too much.

For those of you that might want to, here is his email address:
promoman@dhc.net

Dr. Clarke
sac@foolarchy.com

backslash dot com all day long!