E-bay idea...

Hey here´s an idea. Why don´t we compose a polite "standard" letter to
those "sellers of free art" on e-bay and as soon as someone sees one
there we send it to them. We also could help all the bidders by trying
to get them the autograph or whatever through the list (if its Groo-crew
related). We could then inform the evil sellers that their bidders just
got what they are selling for free (in case of autographs...) and if we
pester them enough, they might just give up. What say you Groop?

Hey Mark! Let the big S know we´re on the case!

Them nasty varmints shure ain´t gonna spoil spoil it fer uz!

Joe