Re: Voicing my opinion...

I agree (tm) with Ken. Very good idea. Gary's email of earlier was a good
example. He was forceful and to the point without being impolite. Let's
keep this in mind and see what we can do. It also may give it a bit of
clout to mention our connection with the Groo list. (Hey, they don't know
what a bunch of goofballs we are!)