Re: Voicing my opinion...

At 09:09 AM 8/17/99 -0600, you wrote:
>I agree (tm) with Ken. Very good idea. Gary's email of earlier was a good
>example. He was forceful and to the point without being impolite. Let's
>keep this in mind and see what we can do. It also may give it a bit of
>clout to mention our connection with the Groo list. (Hey, they don't know
>what a bunch of goofballs we are!)

~~~ Don't forget the killing thing... that's still an option...

~Nate

DISCLAIMER: Nate Piekos has never been seen, or recorded via documentation
or video/audio means actually killing anyone.  Nor has he ben recorded
supporting such ideas.  Although there was that episode at WalMart, but the
3rd bloody golfball was never found and the case was dismissed for lack of
evidence.
Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com
PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com