Re: Kill em

At 07:22 AM 8/17/99 -0400, Nate Piekos wrote:

>PS-- If these people keep this scam up, by the time I'll be able the
>the Comic Con, Sergio won't be signing any autographs at all!  :(

~~~ Enough of this pussy-footin' around.  Let's just find these people,
kill them, and be done with it.  Once 30 or 40 show up in the local papers,
the others will get the hint. ... think about it.  It'll save us the hassle
of e-mailing them to rant.  I'll go get a big heavy rock.... be right back.

HERE HERE!!!!! I second the motion!!!