Re: Groo Dreams Revisited

--- schechner & associates <schechnr@flash.net> wrote:
> > P.P.S. For all of you oldbies, Larry is here in
> town visiting. ANy
> >messages for him?
>
> He still exists?!?
>
> He's sorely missed.

Hi fellow Groopies, I hope unlike Groo most of you can read the papers.
But, anyway, to be serious, in my father's country of Turkey, there was
a horrible earthquake today. The latest report says 2,000, but I
believe the final death toll will be more than 20,000. If anyone is
interested in helping out the victims, please write to me, and I will
let you know what we can do, as sooon as I can figure it out myself!
Thanks, Tilly the Turkish-American Groo fan