Re: GARY! (etc)

GAK!!!!!!

I wrote up my San Diego report during lunch and now my computer won't open
the file.  Poop!

OK, Nate & Everyone here's the deal.  Tell me when you CAN'T come between
June 20th and August 20th.  If I don't hear from you, I'm assuming GrooFest
2000 is not on your list of things to do.  This will tell me howmany folks
are wanting come and on what days the most people are available.  Also tell
me how many folks will be in your party.

Bubble!  Great Mulch!!  Sergio has told me a couple times that he actually
puts Groo in places to see if I find them and to drive me crazy!

I straightened out the "1st appearance of Groo in MAD 275" guy.  hee-hee.
That was entertaining.  I gotta figure out a way to open that darned file.
Take care all -Gary G.

PS  Hi Racoono!  Go to http://www.piekosarts.com/mendicants