Re: Groo Dreams Revisited

--- "Azamin \"Cantona\" Zainol Abidin" <azamin7@pd.jaring.my> wrote:

> > Hi fellow Groopies, I hope unlike Groo most of you
> can read the papers.
> > But, anyway, to be serious, in my father's country
> of Turkey, there was
> > a horrible earthquake today. The latest report
> says 2,000, but I
> > believe the final death toll will be more than
> 20,000. If anyone is
> > interested in helping out the victims, please
> write to me, and I will
> > let you know what we can do, as sooon as I can
> figure it out myself!
> > Thanks, Tilly the Turkish-American Groo fan
>
> Please tell us what we can do to help.
>
> Azamin

Thanks Azamin. I appreciate your kind words. Right now, I'm trying to
figure that out myself. This is a sudden shock for all of us who are
Turkish, or Turkish-American, as I am. It is a terrible tragedy, as
many as 20,000 people may be dead. But, anyway, I suppose I'll red some
issues of "the groo chronicles" tonight to cheer me up. I will let
everyone know what, if anything can be done. Thanks, Tilly in Virginia/USA