Re: San Diego Report

> Next year s San Diego Con is July 20-23. Eric suggested that we have it
right
> before the Con so that people could do both in one trip. (Ojai is about a
> 4-hour drive from San Diego.) That would probably be great if it also
allowed
> the most folks to come. I recommend that folks coming a long way think about
> doing other Southern California stuff, like Hollywood or Disneyland, and
make
> a full-blown vacation out of it.

~~~ This is an excellent idea.  Kudos Eric.  You guys know how much I've
always
wanted to go to the big con, and this would be a perfect excuse!  I vote for
"just before next year's con".

> "Grasscutter". Nate, you especially should check it out if you haven t
> already. I told Stan beforehand that my not being there to jinx him assured
> he would win.

~~~ Usagi is one of the other titles I collect regularly... very very cool
epic.

~Nate
Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com
PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com