Re: San Diego Report

Hi guys/grrls!

Shane wrote:
You forgot to mention how I publicly humiliated you
at the Groo Panel!?!?!?!

Gary wrote:
Ha!  He who thinks to make Gary G. look the fool
will find I have beaten him to it!  So "Ha!" and
double "Ha!" I say!   (Actually, I don't remember
being humiliated.  I must be slow of mind!)

Is that when someone said "are there any new Groo products coming out?", and Sergio said "lunch box", then someone said "ornament", and Sergio said "ornament for less than $20.00", and Gary said "$19.95", and Sergio said "See" (or some- thing like that)?!?

See you.

Eric