Re: San Diego Report

Hi guys/grrls!

Nate wrote:
~~~ Usagi is one of the other titles I collect
regularly... very very cool epic.

Wizard magazine, normally an abnormally poor magazine, features a 3-page Usagi story entitled "Netsuke". I dunno if this issue is the latest, so make sure that you rip open the plastic bag and check if it contains this story, 'cause Wizard magazine is normally an abnormally poor magazine, except for this issue, since it features a 3-page Usagi story entitled "Netsuke". But, I dunno if this issue is the latest, so make sure that you rip open the plastic bag and check if it contains this story ...

See you.

Eric