Re: San Diego Report

Hi guys/grrls!

Gary wrote:
I also bought a piece of art from Sergio. I bought the
art from the "Indicia" page of The Groo Adventurer.
It?s a big pile of decimated warriors with Groo
whistling a merry tune as he and Rufferto saunter off.

This was a neat piece. It was one where Sergio does what Sergio does best -- the left side of the 11x17 page is totally filled with a huge pile of warriors, all drawn in detail. The title is pencilled in on the right side on the top, and Groo and Rufferto on the bottom.

Some people photocopy the actual page, then cut out
the title, then paste it onto the page.

See you.

Eric