Re: San Diego Report

At 08:17 PM 8/18/99 -0700, Gary Grossmann wrote:

Shane Wrote:

>You forgot to mention how I publicly humiliated you at the Groo
Panel!?!?!?!

Ha! He who thinks to make Gary G. look the fool will find I have beaten him to it! So "Ha!" and double "Ha!" I say! (Actually, I don't remember being humiliated. I must be slow of mind!)

Well not humiliated... just a fun jest in public about the USA Today newspaper... It was more or less an inside joke that the majority of the room didn't get.. but that was fine.