Re: A Few Questions

Sergio still contributes his marginals and "A MAD Look at..." for every
issue of MAD.  In fact, the latest issue (with the abnormally cool Star
Wars cover), abnormally has a few more pages of Sergio's work than is
abnormal.  As abnormally usual, it's so good it's abnormal!

Abnormally silly,
Ruben.

PS: Canadians (and Amarkins, me thinks) can make cash or other donations
to the Red Cross to help victims in Turkey.