Say Yes!

Hi guys/grrls!

Sooo, I've been thinking (which is always
dangerous), that promo trading cards are
distributed by publishers to -promote- or
generate interest in their upcoming releases
so that people will purchase them.  Con-
sequently, therefore, and as a result,
they are intended for non-fans, not fans who
will purchase the upcoming releases anyway.
I assume that all of you are Groo fans, who
will purchase the upcoming releases anyway.
Consequently, therefore, and as a result,
Groo promo trading cards are not meant for you,
since you are fans ...  The right thing to do,
consequently, therefore, and as if, is for
you to give your Groo promo trading cards to
others who are not fans to promote and generate
interest in the upcoming releases, right?

See you.

Eric