[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Fwd: Groo Dreams Revisited]
- To: Groop <email@example.com>, Shahriza Mahmud <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Pretty Norazura Anuar <email@example.com>, Norazura Anuar <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Norazura Anuar <email@example.com>, abdul ghani mat radzi <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Aris Zainal <email@example.com>, "Asmah@mesiniaga.com.my" <Asmah@mesiniaga.com.my>, Azizan Poniran <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Azizol Ayob (FPSSB)" <email@example.com>, Balkis Yaacob <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Bincang Petang <email@example.com>, "Dr. Mohd Isa Mohd Samat" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Hadzida Ali <email@example.com>, "Harris \"Nuclear Man\" Hj. Berahim" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Iskandar Shah Sulaiman <email@example.com>, Jazman Ismail <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Juraidah <email@example.com>, Kamsiah <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Linda <email@example.com>, Lufti <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "M. Fitri (Raya)" <email@example.com>, "M. Yuzlee" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Maznah \"Che Nah\" Sulaman" <email@example.com>, Mizaton Isa <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Mohd Azli <email@example.com>, Mohd Safwan Mohd Ariffin <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Mohd. Zairee \"Kecik\" Abdul Aziz" <email@example.com>, "Mohd. Zairee \"Kecik\" Abdul Aziz" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Mua'adzam" <email@example.com>, "munirah abd. rahman" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "N Nashriq \"Bob\" Dadameah" <email@example.com>, Nazim <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Nor Herman (Jawa)" <email@example.com>, rosmiah ismail <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Rossuhaila Haron <email@example.com>, rujita yusoff <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Siti rohaidah saad <Aida@Fcm.Ed.Fujitsu.Co.Jp>, Siti ruhaizah kassim <email@example.com>, tolha & kak ana <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Wahidah <email@example.com>, victoria francis bu <firstname.lastname@example.org>, wan Halim Ismail <email@example.com>, Zamani <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Zamani \"Gu\"" <email@example.com>, Zamri <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Zielah <email@example.com>
- Subject: [Fwd: Groo Dreams Revisited]
- From: "Azamin \"Cantona\" Zainol Abidin" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 11:09:05 +0800
- Resent-date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 20:10:36 -0700
- Resent-from: email@example.com
- Resent-message-id: <"xFjf.A.VOE.rcMv3"@destro>
- Resent-sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Help the Turkish earthquake victims. Maybe TV3 can form a "Tabung
Gempabumi Turki" as a channel for Malaysian to give donations with the
cooperation of Turkish embassy and Red Crescent Malaysia.
--- Begin Message ---
--- "Azamin \"Cantona\" Zainol Abidin" <email@example.com> wrote:
> > Thanks Azamin. I appreciate your kind words. Right
> now, I'm trying to
> > figure that out myself. This is a sudden shock for
> all of us who are
> > Turkish, or Turkish-American, as I am. It is a
> terrible tragedy, as
> > many as 20,000 people may be dead. But, anyway, I
> suppose I'll red some
> > issues of "the groo chronicles" tonight to cheer
> me up. I will let
> > everyone know what, if anything can be done.
> Thanks, Tilly in Virginia/USA
> I heard in the news that it was 7.4 in scale!!!
> And there were reported that
> more than 2000 dead bodies had been found already.
> An American rescue team
> had been sent there. Malaysian government had sent
> some help in form of
> medicine and other items. btw, are you living in
> Turkey or in US? May Allah
> (God) help those who are still trapped under the
> ruins (I'm a muslim). Do you
> have any relatives there where people can send
> clothes/blankets to them for
> distribution to the earthquake victims. Maybe you
> can give their address.
Hi Azamin. Thanks for your concern. My family is fine. They live in
Istanbul, where there was some damage. I live in the USA. Here are the
only addresses and phone #s I'm aware of for releif help.
Financial donations can be made to:
The Islamic Center of Pittsburgh
4100 Bigelow Blvd.
Pittsburgh, Pa. 15213 USA
But, I think they are only accepting dollars. Check with the Turkish
embassy in Kuala Lampur, I'm sure they can be of more assistance in
Also, anyone here in the USA, can call the Turkish Relief Association
toll-free at 1-877-TURKEY9, and make a donation. Please tell this to
all your friends. As many as 20,000 people may be dead. This is a
horrible tragedy. Thanks, Tilly the Turkish-American groopie:)
Do You Yahoo!?
Bid and sell for free at http://auctions.yahoo.com
--- End Message ---