Almost not quite unrelated

Got this at through my work email (Arggh! I start back Tuesday!) and
found that it related to the behavior of the Groop sometimes if not
the actual content Although there was that story of Sparky and the
lamp...

Question: How many listserv subscribers does it take
          to change a light bulb?
Answer:   578
1 to change the light bulb and to post to the listserv that
the light bulb has been changed.

14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs
and how the light bulb could have been changed differently.

27 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about
changing light bulbs.

53 to flame the spell checkers.

41 to correct spelling in the spelling/grammar flames.

156 to write to the list administrator complaining about
the light bulb discussion and its inappropriateness to this
listserv.

111 to defend the posting to this list saying that we are
all use light bulbs and therefore the posts **are** relevant
to this listserv.

27 to post URLs where one can see examples of different
light bulbs.

44 to post that the URLs were posted incorrectly, and to
post corrected URLs.

33 to summarize ALL posts to date, then quote them
(including all the headers and footers, of course)
and then add "Me Too."

19 to quote the "Me Too's" to say, "Me Three."

52 to post to the list that they are unsubscribing because
they cannot handle the light bulb controversy.

===
Jason Wade
My film company:
http://go.to/wacko.com