Re: Selling FREE autographed cards, part 2

It's not really the money, it's the principle of it -- the autograph is
given for free to an apparent fan and not supposed to be sold.  That was
the pretense of the autographing session, and the scammer pulled a fast
one.

Here's an analogy: Winter is approaching and you notice that your
neighbour, Mr. Red, has a decent stock of wood set aside for his wood
burning stove.  You saunter on over and ask for a box or two of it,
since you didn't stock up when the wood was readily available.  Mr. Red
gives you a couple boxes 'cause you're a swell guy with a fine family
and he wouldn't want you to get cold when the power goes out in the dead
of winter.  Well, the next day, Mr. Red spots you with a sign up on your
front lawn -- "Firewood, $2 a box."  Should Mr. Red NOT complain,
because you're only making a few bucks?

Mr. Mytzxlpk,
Ruben.