Re: Selling FREE autographed cards, part 4

My feeling is that no one waiting for an autograph at a comic convention
could sincerely say that the artist wouldn't mind if they turned around
and sold the autograph the next day ("Uh, hi, could I have an autogrpah
so I can sell it on ebay?").  It is fairly obvious to me that in the
case of Mr. promoman - given his timing and coincident posting of
Sakai's autograph also - his intent was to take advantage of the
artists' generosity and make a quick buck off it.

And I don't think you can really compare a promotional flyer to Sergio's
autograph.  Further, I just don't see a scenario where a lay man would
buy his autograph and *then* be inspired to buy some Groo or Fanboy or
Boogeyman.

While I am somewhat sympatheic to the folks that rely on sellers to get
their autographs, I really don't think that you should have pay for one
(and you don't!).

My last one (on the Groop),
Ruben.