Re: The signature file/My two kopins

Hi ME, to answer your question, yes it definitely makes them more special to
me, and since there are only eight, it seemed a realistic goal. As to the
resale value, I don't plan on selling anything from my personal collection,
I will probably will it to one of my nephews.
btw, Didn't Ellison write " I have no mouth but I must scream "? That is a
great story. I haven't read any of his work in ages. Is he still writing or
is he retired?.