Re: The signature file/My two kopins

I have pretty much all the Groos, and a few extras like Buzz and Bell
etc, and I keep threatening to come stateside to see you guys/grrls and
to meet SA/ME if I can, and I keep thinking about which ones to get
signed, not all of them - but which 1 or 2 would mean the most to me
signed. I have a signed collector's card I got from out of a decptively
normal looking pack of cards, and that's really cool!

Greg.