Two Kopins

Salutations.
I'd say "I'm back..." but the crashes, Hard Drive
formats, and the re-installations of Windows 9X
has become a weekly routine.

For a refreshing cange of pace, this week, it was a
snapped phone line.  Anywho, I seem to have come
into the middle of another hot topic, so here's my
two kopins.

First:
Mark, why not mention the fact that fans can get
an autograph from the Groo Crew (or any other artists
that do this) for the price of postage, and a
book, rather than pay more for it from some seller?

Second:
I doubt that polite flaming of the seller would do
much more than send him/her to send an "I'm sorry"
reply, or at most, change his/her e-bay name.

Third:
Would it be possible to take legal actions against
such people?  (Maybe a comic book legal offense fund?)

Well that's pretty much it.  I can now go back
to my regularly scheduled disaster, already in.....
... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

                                                 -Saad

P.S. Of all the places, I think a promo of "Grasscutter"
should've premired in "Mulch".