TPB>AND signed card

hey fellow groopies

does anyone know anywhere on-line that i can get trade paperbacks like groo carnival,dynasty and so forth my comic store don't carry them and the guy said he can't order them for me.thanks
man i got to say i second lucky cat.i was very jealous of all you guys who got to go to that con and geting mark and sergios autograph and then wham.....he says he'll send one to us on the list ................all i can say is ...YIPPIEEEEE. wow thanks mark and thank you list.sase is snailing its way to you right now.