Re: Fans for the Defense of Comic Art

I think publicly 'squashing' resellers would be a very bad idea.  For
the Groop's reputation, and for any sticky legal issues that might
arise.  I really can't see myself supporting a "Shame the Groo Sketch
Resellers" campaign.

I think the best thing to do would be to put up a page on the Mendicants
site that gives a compelling argument as to why resellers shouldn't sell
Sergio's generous autographs.  If a groopie wants to 'inform'/harass a
resller about their selling some item, they can provide a link to that
page or just copy the text verbatim in their e-mail.

Passivelyagrressive!,
Ruben.

PS: From my experience, most of the people selling Sergio's
sketches/sigs on ebay aren't professional re-sellers.  They're just 'ex'
fans selling from their personal collection.  But that's my personal
feeling, and I've been wrong before, you know.... :-}