DHP jr.

Well, the groo virus just swept through my system. What a joy! Having to
spend hours on the phone with technical support, reset your entire
system, lose all your data, and then technical support says "Ohh, try
retyping this line in your BIOS". AARRGGHHHHHH
Anyway, to stay on topic here, there are two groopers out there in need
of a copy of DHP jr., I have them. I would have contacted you personally
but...Groo was here. Get in touch with me so we can conclude this deal.
To anyone else out there, I have one copy of DHP jr. available at cost +
shipping for those of you who didn't get one. First come, first serve.