Re: DHP jr.

Hi Groopies !

I just got DHP Jr. from my local comic shop yesterday. The stories are
way cool but it's a pity it's in black and white. Got a parking fine
for $60 on the way too ! It's definitely the most expensive comic I've
ever bought. Guess I grooed ...

Anyway, my local comic shop has a lot of copies for sale and if
there're any groopies who needs a copy and lives near Australia, I
don't mind sending them a copy (at cost + shipping of course!). It may
save a bit on the shipping $$$ compared to getting it shipped from the
USA.

Cheers, Bennido.