Re: Groo game

Jason Wade wrote:

> Well, I got my Groo card game today!!! Thank you David and Jenny!!!
>
> So now I've got a question for the Groop: Does anyone have any
> particularly entertaining house rules for the game?
>
> ===
> Jason Wade

There is a site that contains a good review of the game and some rule
clarifications that came from the game designer on Stefan O'Sullivan's
site at:
http://www.io.com/~sos/bc/groo.html

There is also a list of "house rules" from people who have played the
game a lot at:
http://www.gg.caltech.edu?~jeff/games/groo.html
The site for Archangel Entertainment that put out the game doesn't seem
to exist anymore.  Playing the game, we found it was a good idea to
decide beforehand which of these rules we were going to use.
Bunny