Re: Sergio in Norway...

Greetings Groop!

Sergio and Stan will attend the Norwegian Comic Con "Raptus" on
September 10-12. For more info (both in Norwegian and English) go
to www.raptus.no.

Being it's only a few weeks away, how many of you faithful
Groopers are planning to attend? We must arrange a Groop
meeting... What do you scandinavian guys say?

--
Yours truly, Ronny Hansen

Webmaster, The Norwegian Groo Page - http://NorwGroo.cjb.net