Re: Groo in 3d!

Ho again Groop!

I just thought I´d share a little Groo tidbit that I did a couple of
years ago. I was teaching myself the art of 3-d modelling on my computer
and did some animation testing. I made a model of our favorite barbarian
and tried some animation tests. The idea was to make a short animation
sequence (just for myself of course!) to see how far I could push my PC.
Well here are a couple of screenshots:

http://www.blt.se/josephtest/3dgroo.html

Now, bear in mind that this stuff is more that two years old and not
completed! The Groo in the bottom picture is more complete that in the
top one. Notice the top Groo only has one shoulder strap and no video
cassette!

Cheerios,

Joe
Very nifty!
3D animation is something that I would like doing... is it hard?