Re: The signature file/My two kopins

From: Chad Riden <chadmriden@yahoo.com>
--- And I thought I'd reply:
I don't really get the appeal of it either. I probably wouldn't BUY a
signed comic...

I did this! i was at the Con and was looking for a pacific #1 and in one of the booths someone had one but it was already signed. I thought about it for a minute but in my opinion, having something signed is only cool if you were there and they signed it for you. It's like saying "hey I met Sergio, and here is the proof, he doodled for me!". So i didnt get the comic.